Jul 16, 2008

Good music gone bad because of me (2)

The second episode of my “embarrassing moments” mini-series begins with C, the reason why My Girl Quest actually exists, the reason why I’m so up for dating again and I want my life back. But while I do that, I don’t see why shouldn’t I make a little fun of myself. It’s not that bad and hopefully I will not make anybody else to “hear” a song in a different manner (as it happened to TOPolk in my previous entry).


The first good music gone bad happened about one and a half years ago – during that time, C. and I were still having “fun” in the “nuptial bed” :D. And this specific moment I’m talking about happened exactly during one of these “fun” sessions – we were right at it when Barbara Streisand started to sing her Woman in Love hit – a song I find quite enjoyable. However, what I started doing when I heard the song was pretty strange: “I am a woman in love / And I’d give anything / To hold you into my arms” – that’s what I started to sing, without realizing that it was the worst possible moment. C.’s face first turned red, since she was trying to keep it going – but eventually just couldn’t handle it and started to laugh madly, to my surprise. When I understood her reason, it was already too late. Guess there’s no reason to say that we had to postpone our session for the other day, thanks to my karaoke…

And the second good music gone bad episode happened to me after the “C” era, when I was doing about the same things I’m doing now: girl hunting. And I had a prey back then, a very beautiful one, too – I was at home with her, we were already dating, but she kept insisting that she will under no circumstances have sex with me (or anybody else) before marriage. However, before that specific date, we had already drunk some alcohol, we were making out for some time – we were having fun! At one point, when the tent which appears in such situations was turning into an aching pain, the girl said something like: “You know, I guess giving you a blowjob is not a problem” – so she keeled down and started to do what she said she would. Of course, the music was still playing. I don’t know how long it took me to realize what song was on, but I eventually did (and it was a true Kodak moment): Ayo was singing “Down on my knees – I beg you please – down on my knees…” while I was looking down at the girl who was not begging, but doing a great job. It was priceless!

Stay tuned for the (probably) last episode of the series, with my hip hop pimpin’ embarrassments together with Eminem and Ludacris.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Jazz said...

Oh my, that is so funny! You really crack me up...

Alexis said...

Do you know what I think? I think you're not really the girl quest type. You seem to be a one lady's man,not afraid of commitment. Am I right? :)

Mr. Fast said...

Well, I was not afraid of commitment and I got burned. Now I'm doing my best to change the way I am. I don't really manage to do that, but at least I'm trying :)