Sep 3, 2008

Excitement

I am 100% excited. Words can't describe the way I feel now, since my mega-huge project I'm working on together with one of my friends is finally starting to have the shape we were planning and things have no reasons not to work :) I just love watching that thing (I can't really talk about it right now, but it's going to be big!). I'm hoping for the best.

However, this nonstop work has a huge side effect: not only it keeps me tired to the bone and in a state where coffee has absolutely no effects, but it also keeps me away from the most precious gift a young male could get from life: girls, girls, girls. Lol. No, really, you don't want to imagine how long it was since Mr. Fast here did it the last time. Because if you want, you'll definitely start laughing and I don't want you to do that. Not laugh at me, anyway.

So... back to work. I found some really cool and funny images during some random site hopping and I just know I must post them to ease my pain, but I'm too busy for that, too. But just this week, I promise. :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: