Aug 4, 2008

Funny searches

I’ve seen this done in other blogs and I got really curious about it, so I started to check out the keywords/search strings that got people from search engines to my blog. I hoped to see lots of girl quests, flirting techniques, flirting masters and other dating-related stuff, but I was surprised to find out that a few people came here searching for completely different things. It's always like that, it seems

First of all, “girl piss” and “girls piss” were two terms that brought me no less than 16 visitors! Can you imagine that there are 16 people searching for that? :D I am really sorry for them, I have no idea why they get here.

A rather strange visit came from a guy or girl who searched for nothing but “window voyeur sexy neighbour peeping tom”. My accidentally-exhibitionist neighbor got the hit and I truly hoped that post deserved such a loooong search string.

However, my favorite search in the past month remains “my girl sucks for money”. And I was so naïve to think that girls would not take advantage of the fact that we love oral sex so much!

Other rather funny searches were: “squashed girl”, “who is sexiest flirt line”, “sex date with busty bar girl” and “peeing Tom”. Oh, come on, dude! It’s “peeping!”

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haaha, I have a plugin on my site that shows me what people search for when they find me, and they are all nasty....sometimes, it gives me the topic for the day, since I've probably done a phone sex call with the topic before.....lol.

Lyn said...

Thank you very much for being the number three of my ec top dropper. Keep dropping :)

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

peeing tom...lol. Love it!

Search terms are my favorite thing to track. That's how I know most of my readers are probably crazy perverted stalkers.

Anonymous said...

Because I love following your antics so much, and your blog always gives me a chuckle, there is an award waiting for you over at my blog.

Best Wishes, and keep up physical research you so painstakingly put into each and every post.