Jul 13, 2008

Does cyber-dating count?

Honestly, I was not expecting this week to be a good one for me and my girl quest – it started like hell, it only seemed fair to end like that. Everybody needs to have a “black week” or something like that when you don’t date, don’t meet any new girls, there are no "hot" prospects for your life… when you’re unable to do the things you wanted to. This was my black week, the one and only – hopefully.

I did went out last night, but the place was completely wrong for finding girls to have fun with: it was a pretty comfy and rather fancy pub where people mainly come to sit, drink an expensive cocktail and listen to ambiental music. IF there happens for a girl to be alone in that place, it means that she’s either waiting for her partner (date/husband or whatever) or she’s a lesbian. And I knew that this place was a true testosterone killer before going there, but I had to meet my group of friends – I kind of ignored everybody during this week...

I got home pretty early – before midnight – and I was planning to post an entry, crying you an ocean (since the river’s taken) about this pathetic week, when something happened, the unexpected, I might say, the day savior, the miracle. No, unfortunately the sky did not open to teleport a girl to my bedroom. Instead, one of my online friends, who was pretty drunk, too, started to complain because of a recent failed date and kept saying that people don’t know how to have fun nowadays, that we have to evolve, progress and stuff like that. Explore our sexuality, try new things and keep the adrenaline pumped up in our veins. Things like that which make you believe you’re a genius if you say them while you’re drunk. :D

Anyway, I told the girl to turn on her webcam and have cybersex with me, no strings attached – just for “sexploration” (and I was actually hoping to make her ignore me since I wanted to write my blog entry - how geek is that?).

Three minutes later, when I was in the middle of my pathetic post, she invited me to view her webcam. And there she was, wearing only her black lingerie, looking cute and slightly drunk. She said: “I was wearing my pijamas. You can’t have cybersex wearing your fluffy bunny pijamas, right?”. And while she was saying that I was starting to feel the excitement…

All in all, it was a great night, I must admit – even though there was this point when both her and I felt like jumping in an airplane and meet somewhere to do the real thing. But this “virtual” experience was nice, too. It was the first time I did something like that and I don’t regret I tried. It’s not at all a substitute for the real thing, but it’s better than watching an adult-rated movie alone :D And, hey! don’t blame me! I truly agree that you must try some things at least once!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Is said...

Because good cyber, like good sex, arises out of a relationship :)

McM said...

Well... I honestly can't complain for what I got from her...

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Mr. Fast! Very good writing, too. ;-)