Jul 20, 2008

I see girls, they don’t see me

OK, I am exaggerating a bit here – girls do see me and some of them even allow me (what an honor!) to flirt with them for five minutes before they get bored. The thing is that they don’t really want to see me and I’m not at all lucky to find that right girl searching for a one night stand – ever since O. came into my life for a second, all my girl quest kind of went crazy. I have to talk to her or something, to make the curse go away :D.


Back to the last night – I tried. I tried hard and I got nothing (well, I got a phone number from a girl who was looking just a bit better than my grand grandmother – she was the last girl I tried to get, it was late, I was desperate, but as soon as she started to react positively to my flirting I understood what I had done and stopped. Got her number, though and I’ll never use it). Probably because I have set my standards too high again.

Honestly, now – everybody can sort girls into two categories: the ONS-ready and the hard to get ones. And usually, one would not put one type of girl into a different category. And I can’t help but ask myself – why are the hard to get ones so... hard to get? You see them wearing their siliconed boobies into the most expensive top, you see their little pierced nose going higher and higher, you see their eyes searching for a millionaire, while sipping from an expensive cocktail they don’t even have money to buy... The type of girls who invest into their own beauty just to attract other investors. The bank-girls. Black holes. Or whatever. These are hard to get not because they are special, not because they are obscenely beautiful, not because they are too smart (because they’re not!) – but because they have a plan and they’re following it no matter what, day after day, night after night, until they succeed and another one takes her place. And so on.

These girls are unapproachable – unless they can sniff your very expensive perfume, take a look at your golden watch and see a big bulge in your pants (your wallet filled with cash, that is) they won’t even talk to you. They will ignore you, because they think they are better. Well… this type of girls who believe they are better just because they got the looks and prefer to suck it for money and not because they really care about a person… these girls drive me mad. That’s why I try to get them and teach them a lesson: they are nothing. Unfortunately, I try to much and I manage to do nothing. Lol.

This does not mean, however, that I lost everything. No, I am at least one of the fewest “unworthy” guys who try to get them. I will be one of the even fewer guys who will actually get them and teach them the lesson they deserve to be taught. But, until then, I have to accept the fact that they don’t see me. That, for them, I am still worthless and pathetic and, no matter how smart my lines are, how funny I am or just how damn hot I am, I’m not what they’re searching for. I’m the invisible man, but they’ll see :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find reading your posts quite bizarre. One moment you will sound so hard done by, then you will become almost vicious and later you will take advantage of some silly girl.

You remind me a bit of Rimmer from red dwarf, but with perhaps a tad more luck.

I suppose I don't have much point to that comment, but it's said now.

Anonymous said...

I find reading your posts quite bizarre. One moment you will sound so hard done by, then you will become almost vicious and later you will take advantage of some silly girl.

You remind me a bit of Rimmer from red dwarf, but with perhaps a tad more luck.

I suppose I don't have much point to that comment, but it's said now.

McM said...

Heheh... well.. right now I don't have a path to follow, I am not yet ready for the big step ahead. I'm still learning, I'm still not ready, I still feel the pain caused by my ex. But I'm getting a hang on how things should be done :)