Jun 5, 2008

And the secret is...


Following that quite outrageous movie I saw, I kept surfing Youtube, thinking about my “problems”. And I did realize one thing: maybe it would be best at the moment to lower the standards... a lot! I shouldn’t only go after, or wish to get (if I am to be honest) the most beautiful chicks in the club. I should pay more attention to the fatty in the corner, the one which was sent on Earth with only one purpose: to die a virgin! This way I would do a greater good to myself (by scoring) and to herself (by allowing her to taste The Man). So, yeah, I am sure that is what I have to do: keep my standards low and only raise them when I start moving like I did back in the good ol’ days.

Yeah, I know… it sounds (and it is) completely pathetic. No real man lowers his standards. Well… I just did it. Even though nobody wants to help me, I still have to do it!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

praning5254 said...

Oh, you really made me smile on this one...

Did you really lower your standards? C'mon, tell me...

McM said...

In theory, I did :)) Heh. It's not like I actually managed to do something (yet). But I won't keep them too low, I promise :)