Jun 11, 2008

Instant messaging dating is possible, after all

Ideally, it would’ve been "instant dating", to tell you the truth, but at least it is some sort of dating. And I really have a treasure hidden here in my messenger list – it is something I should take advantage of. And I will!

Girl’s name is G. I talk to her every now and then, usually when she is feeling bored. I’m the guy who delivers the entertainment (yeah, in my native language I do tend to be funny!). Well… today was a bit different – today I flirted! And it seems that it works – I find it a lot easier to flirt online, apparently, than to do it face to face. Of course, it’s just the beginning. I’m going to become the master of flirting, in the end!

So… as I was saying, I talked almost all day with G (don’t tell my boss!), we were having a good time, she was reacting really well to my flirts, everything was great. And she started to send me pictures of her. Not super sexy, not too much, just little, normal, pictures. And I was careful to tell her she is beautiful. Every time. It worked. This is the most important thing in the world, I realize now: to keep repeating a girl or woman that she’s beautiful.

Therefore, tonight I have a date with a girl I met online a lifetime ago and I never thought about her in that way. So wish me luck! Because it is, officially, the first date I actually did something for. God, I hope everything will be OK and, at the same time… if it is OK, please, God, don’t turn me into an online dating perv. Heh.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: