Jun 6, 2008

Changes

That's me, you know... completely random. I know I should've been spending all my time posting the whole details on my recent success, yet here I am, dead tired, changing the entire look of my blog. I didn't actually like the previous one and I thought that the sooner I change it, the better.

It's not exactly the best theme out there, but I like it, it allows some great customization options and, finally, I can have the Digg widget in here. That's a widget you have to keep an eye on :) Now I'm heading to bed, I promise to come with more details tomorrow.

P.S. Yeah, I know the video is completely lame and random and such... but a short post and nothing else just ain't my style. Every thing's long and last long when it comes to me. Heh.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: