Jun 16, 2008

Elf Girls

I had so much old school fun! You know, that kind of fun you have while at the office, doing anything BUT working. :) Of course, I found my fun-source by mistake, but I am completely satisfied.

I started to forgot this type of sim-games (they have a strange term like eroge or beshido-whatever, but I’m too lazy to search for it). It’s that type of game where you are a boy and have 100 days to score a chick. You know, something that’s really like My Girl Quest. And, damn! They’re hard to score (unlike real life).

Anyway, if you want to have some great fun in the company of a free web based flash game, go ahead and google “elf girls sim date” or “sim date games” and you’ll find a ton. A great way to keep you entertained, a good way to understand why dating in my world is a bit difficult than it is in the movies. Good luck!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: