Jun 2, 2008

Sad..

Really, moments like this one here are not something you’d like to remember. I want to forget it. I want to FORGET!!!

It’s not about the quest anymore, it’s just about me. I am destined to fail. To be a looser and never be able to date a girl (my quest is clearly something utopic, if I can use that word…). I feel horrible. Sad.

She did not come. I have waited, sipping that obscenely expensive coffee. She didn’t come.

She did not answer her phone. I kept calling like a loser, but she did not answer. She knew she had a date with me, she could’ve just picked up the phone and say “Sorry, loser! I’m not coming anymore, I’m on the Moon now”. But she didn’t have the decency to do that. C. was the worst start possible.

And when I think about the fact that I was happy, excited, full of hope…

Now I’m sad.

Random song. Everly Brothers – Dream, Dream, Dream. That’s all I can do now. Unbelievable. I’m a loser.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: